Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Thornapple Arts Council has elected to take the following measures designed to help ensure the safety of our staff and community:
▪ The TAC office is closed until further notice. We can be reached by phone or email during our normal business hours of Mon-Thurs, 9:00-4:00. We can also be contacted through our social media pages.
▪ The Hastings Community Music School will offer a choice of in-person lessons or virtual lessons via Zoom in the fall semester. Masks and/or face shields are mandatory in all common areas of the school.
▪ All in-person meetings are cancelled. Information on virtual meetings will be sent to any persons serving on a TAC committee or board.
▪ Arts and Eats is cancelled.
▪ The Auction for the Arts will be a virtual event. More details are to come.
Further decisions will be made on an ongoing basis. More information will be provided here as it becomes available.
Find information on participating in the arts during the shutdown below.