Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Thornapple Arts Council has elected to take the following measures designed to help ensure the safety of our staff and community:
▪ The TAC office is closed until further notice. We can be reached by phone or email during our normal business hours of Mon-Thurs, 9:00-4:00. We can also be contacted through our social media pages.
▪ The Hastings Community Music School will primarily offer virtual lessons for the foreseeable future.
▪ Arts and Eats applications will open on January 18th. While a 2021 tour is not assured, tentative preparations have begun in the hope things will be better in the coming fall.
▪ The 2021 Jazz Festival will take place in a modified format. Learn more on the Jazz Festival page here.
▪ All in-person meetings are cancelled. Information on virtual meetings will be sent to any persons serving on a TAC committee or board.
Further decisions will be made on an ongoing basis. More information will be provided here as it becomes available.
Find information on participating in the arts virtually below.